Today Bitcoin is mainly mined by miners with great deal of Mining power and mostly using ASICs. Bitcoin gold wants to changed and maybe that is why it may not be sustained.
- Project code is not available to public and development teams maybe still tweaking the code.
- Bicoin Gold wants to make Bitcoin decentralized again.
- Change mining from ASICs to GPU or CPU mining.
- Attracting more miners will be difficult if only small development team is supporting the fork.
- 1 percent of Bitcoin Gold will be mined for Developers, which is against the principle of bitcoin itself.
- So far only 20 exchanges and wallets will support BTG.
- Coinbase will not support Bitcoin Gold, which we think is kinda make or break deal.
Let us know in comments below, do you agree or disagree with us.