Are we in middle of Bitcoin Civil War?
Everyone wants Bitcoin to Succeed, but 2 forks in less than 3 months and 2nd part of Segwit2X on the horizon; everything happening same year when Bitcoin got to shine in front of the world with massive growth and adaptation.
- First Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and now Bitcoin Gold (BTG) followed by Bitcoin2X.
- Massive DDoS attack on Bitcoin Gold website.
- Bitcoin community is split over Bitcoin Gold fork.
- Limited interest from Bitcoin Exchanges and Wallets.
- Developers are Divided – They have different opinion on how to scale the Cryptocurrency.
- Mostly everyone have different approach on how to solve Bitcoin Block Size and instead of solving problem on hand, developers are simply trying to implement solution of their choice.
- There is also great divide between, Developers who are taking care of code and Miners who are making sure transactions and blocks are mined successfully.
What do you think of this? At kryptomonk, we think that Bitcoin community must work with developers, miners, mining software, hardware makers and other successful Altcoin leaders to come to conclusion for greater future.
Every CryptoCurrency Fork will only weaken our community and it will be very difficult to explain this to normal people who do not understand blockchain technology. And it will be also difficult for normal people to trust on whole ecosystem and Bitcoin as payment system or investment. They will never understand multiple fragments of same version and will not know what to follow.